Friday 5 September 2014

What I wore today..."The Basic Face"

Happy Friday Beautiful People! :-D

I wanted to keep it pretty basic today so I went for a soft look with subtle contouring for a natural glow. Here's what I wore today; 

Face: Motives for Lala Dual Mineral Foundation in "Medium" & "Very Deep" for contouring, Motives Pressed Bronzer "Miami Glow". (I used a Motives Perfecting Primer before applying my mineral foundation for a smoother application.) 

Concealer: Motives Creme Concealer in "Warm" 

Eyebrows: Motives Essential Brow Kit 

Eyes: Motives Pressed Eye Shadow "Creme Fresh", "Bling" & "Cinnamon Spice" 
Motives Lustrafy Mascara Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner "Little Black Dress"

Lips: Motives Radiant Glow Lip Shine  

I'd love to see what you're all wearing this weekend! 
Comment or email me at shodease@motiveswithsho.com to share your looks!

Don't forget to connect with me on Instagram & Twitter @Shodease ....say Hi :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________



_________________________________________________________________________________

All Motives products are available for UK at www.MOTIVESWITHSHO.com or internationally at Global.Shop.com/shodease #MotivesWithSho #MotivesCosmetics #makeup#Lipgloss #eyeshadow #MineralLipstick#MineralFoundation #NoFilly

No comments:

Post a Comment