Saturday 6 December 2014

Blue Hair using Manic Panic!



Dyed my hair again as I wasn't happy with the blue I used last week.

Last time I used Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL Ultra Bright Blue on top of pre bleached hair but it didn't take in some areas for some reason and didn't give the shade that I expected. 

After bumping into a lovely lady in the gym a few days ago with AMAZING blue hair she suggested a brand called Manic Panic which has worked like a treat, I love it! 

Here's everything that I used this time for those who have asked me; 

- Russell Jerome Bleach Powder mixed with Russell Jerome Peroxide  to pre lighten the ends of my hair 
- Schwarzkopf Live XXL Blue Black for the roots 
- Manic Panic Amplified in "Atomic Turquoise" & "Shocking Blue" mixed together to create the blue I wanted ❤

Overally,  I'd definitely recommend Manic Panic as it's gentle on the hair and doesn't give me a reaction (I'm allergic to hair dye...don't ask me why I still dye my hair knowing this lol). I found its also a vegan product and hasn't been tested on animals wwhich I really like. 

But yeh guys,  If you're looking for a vibrant hair dye then definitely invest in some of this awesome stuff.  

Have a great weekend beauties! 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment