Wednesday 2 April 2014

Best Hair Straighteners...EVER!

I was in London for a photo shoot last week & the hair stylist who straightened my hair completely transformed it from a giant frizz ball into pure silk! I HAD to find out which straighteners he used as my hair had never been so soft & silky in my entire life (no exaggeration). 

He told me they were Corioliss Straighteners which I had never heard of before so me being me "Googled it" straight away. After banging on about them to my mother the following day she surprised me with them a few days later as an early birthday present! I don't think I had been that excited since I was about 7 years old receiving my limited edition Barbie doll (...sad I know lol). 

For years I thought GHD's were the best straighteners EVER invented...How wrong I was!

Found a site where you can buy them for much cheaper than their actual site ---> Click here to check them out 
I'd love to hear how others have been getting on with them too so feel free to comment :) 


Even comes with a little finger glove!

No comments:

Post a Comment