Friday 13 June 2014

Motives Cosmetics



So I decided to become a Motives Cosmetics Beauty Advisor recently after months of research which led me to meet with a lovely lady called Amy Lei who has been in the business for 2 years now.
I love make up so it makes perfect sense for me to get involved!
I thought that I would NEVER convert from MAC Cosmetics but what I liked about Motives was the range of shades, the highly pigmented eye shadows, the good minerals in the make up (as maintaining good skin is extremely important to me), and also the packaging! I don't know about you but I just love elegant packaging...(could be just me I don't know lol)
The benefits of working with this company are amazing and most importantly the products are GORGEOUS.  I can't wait to try out different styles with the Motives make up once my package arrives!

:-D ...Oh, the excitement!



No comments:

Post a Comment