Tuesday 29 July 2014

My Cosmetics Item of the Week!

#MotivesWithSho.com


My cosmetic item of the week has to be the Motives Rich Formula lipstick in Ruby. I just absolutely love the feel of it on my lips! It has a creamy formula packed with Vitamin E for healthy moisturised lips ( perfect for keeping healthy & vibrant lips during summer time!) 
 Here are a few benefits of this gorgeous Rich Formula lipstick (yes I said  benefits! ); 

●It's affordable! (Always a good thing)
●Provides even coverage for luscious lips
●Smooth, rich, creamy formula 
●Enriched with minerals and vitamins to increase wearability and add to the longevity of the true colour
●Creates eye-catching shine with extended wear to make your lips pop with colour
●Smoothes out fine lines and creases, while conditioning and hydrating the lips
●Transforms into a fluid veil of radiant colour when it touches your lips

Trust me when I say you will want one in every shade!

You can order this lipstick or check out our other shades from www.motiveswithsho.com (Free delivery from UK) or for international orders click here www.global.shop.com/shodease 

No comments:

Post a Comment