Thursday 10 July 2014

There is Such Thing as Healthy Make-Up After All!

 Absolutely loving my new make up! I thought I'd never convert from being a MAC fanatic but the Motives Cosmetics line truly is amazing! Not only is it highly pigmented, it also feels light on the skin which is awesome because there's nothing worse than heavy makeup. Motives products are full of the good stuff our skin needs such as Vitamin C, Aloe Vera and many more key ingredients that lets your skin breath whilst allowing you to build up coverage without the fear of blocking your pores. It also has a lot of moisturising ingredients for those with dry skin. I'm all about healthy skin so I am extremely impressed so far (as you can probably tell). Big thumbs up from me! 

Look out for my weekly make up tutorials coming soon where I will be sharing beauty tips & tricks, how to get perfect eyebrows, contouring basics and many many more :) 

If you want more information on Motives Cosmetics feel free to comment below or email me at shodease@gmail.com. I'll be more than happy to talk more about this amazing line :) 

#MotivesWithSho

No comments:

Post a Comment